Welcome to The Tugboat Inn B & B
|YOUR WESTCOAST RETREAT AWAITS|
|Book today (250) 266-0147
A perfect place to stay for your; honeymoon, anniversary, fishing tour, motorcycle tour etc.
The Tugboat Inn is located in a quiet neighborhood in the sea side village of Tofino, British Columbia. Just a short walk to all the great restaurants, shops, art galleries, night life, and amenities that Tofino has to offer.
- Comfortably sleeps 6 people
- 3 Bedrooms (1 King + ensuite, 1 Queen, 1 double)
- 3 Bath
- Single Garage; perfect for securing your Motorcycle, Golf Clubs, Surf Gear etc.
The property is professionally maintained inside and out. The rooms are tastefully decorated. All bedrooms and bathrooms have new high quality linens and toiletries.
The kitchen is outfitted with modern appliances and well stocked with everything to prepare and serve meals. Just off the kitchen/dinning area through sliding glass doors is a private covered deck with large stainless steel BBQ and a large crab pot.
In the dinning area is an amazing custom artisan wood table and bar, perfect for entertaining and serving up the ultimate seafood feasts.
The Tugboat Inn is completely decorated with nautical artifacts, maritime memorabilia, model work boats, and coastal artwork - a very cozy eclectic maritime atmosphere. As well, comes with all the ammenities; laundry, cable TV, WIFI, BBQ, DVD Player.
|The Captains Room (King Bed + Ensuite)
|First Mates Room (Queen Bed)
|Engineer's Room (Queen Bed)
The Tugboat Inn Tofino
290 Lone Cone Road
Tofino, BC, V0R 2Z0
| <-- Google Map Link
Driving from Nanaimo:
Your overall travel time from Nanaimo to the Tugboat Inn will be around 2.5 hours.
- Travel north on Highway 19
- Take Exit 60 onto Highway 4 (Pacific Rim Highway) heading west for 156 km
- You will drive through Port Alberni (drive straight downhill and turn right at the junction/river)
- Travel westward until you come to the junction between Tofino and Ucluelet
- Turn right at the Tofino/Ucluelet junction and drive north towards Tofino for 32 km
- Turn left at Lone Cone Rd, 5th house on the left
The TUGBOAT INN Tofino is locally owned by Nancy Vanheest. Nancy is a true west coaster. Nancy is the owner/operator of a very busy Tug&Barge/Salvage company based in Tofino. She owns several tugs and barges and employs a large number of crew. The Tugboat Inn property consists of two large modern semidetached hones. Nancy lives in one home and graciously lets out the other home for vacation rentals.
The day to day operations of her tug and barge company keep her very busy and she does not usually take bookings or inquiries for the Tugboat Inn but instead has a property manager to run the Tugboat Inn for her. Nancy does how ever enjoy meeting new people and sharing her local knowledge with guests. Nancy takes great personal pride in the appearance and up keep of the property. Just like her tug boats everything has to be kept ship shape and orderly. The Tugboat Inn is managed by Hymax Charters.
Book direct over the phone or email.
A 50% deposit is required to secure dates + $500 damage deposit. The remainder of the balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival. This deposit will be held against;
Deposit is fully refundable up to 3 weeks prior to date of 1st night of booking.
- Loss or damage during your stay
- Additional cleaning charges if the property is left in an unsatisfactory condition(ie sticky floors, stains on carpets, walls need cleaning etc.)
- Sand in the Washer or Dryer
- SAND IN THE WASHER OR DRYER
- Late check-out (unless prior arrangements have been made)
*visa, mastercard, and cash accepted
** Although exceptional circumstances, refunds on late cancellations will be up to the owner's discretion.
- Check in 4pm, check out 11am
- No smoking
- No pets indoors
- No refund for unused days
- Quiet time; respect your neighbors please keep noise and music to a minimum after 11pm
- The owner reserves the right to repossess the property at anytime where damage or nuisance has been caused by the tenant or any member of the party. In such event the owner shall not be liable to make any refund whatsoever
- The person booking the property and therefore accepting responsibility for the rest of the guests must be 25 years of age or older, and must be staying in the house for the entire length of reservation. Any reservations made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of the advance payment of rent, and the party will not be permitted to check-in, or the party will be required to leave.